PDA

View Full Version : News suggestion

mirqli
1-07-2012, 12:44
You don't seem to release that much new news on this site. Actually you only release a very small part of the new things that are going on in ET. I know you don't have time to release them or that's what I've read on these forums so I have a suggestion to fix this issue. I'm suggesting that basic users could write and add news and site admins then just accepted or denied them (depending on if the material is appropriate) this could also be added to the "movies" feature. I think this site would get a lot more traffic and regular users if people always had something new to come check out.

JoNny
1-07-2012, 12:53
You don't seem to release that much new news on this site. Actually you only release a very small part of the new things that are going on in ET. I know you don't have time to release them or that's what I've read on these forums so I have a suggestion to fix this issue. I'm suggesting that basic users could write and add news and site admins then just accepted or denied them (depending on if the material is appropriate) this could also be added to the "movies" feature. I think this site would get a lot more traffic and regular users if people always had something new to come check out.

Thanks for this suggestion!
It's a pretty good idea, and we are already on that in some other mods,
I will put your message in the dev forum also, so that it's on the to do list:)

MiLkZz
3-07-2012, 23:26
I like the idea of 2-3 people dedicated to put news on more. If you have too less time,
just spread the work between more people.

mirqli
4-07-2012, 14:03
I like the idea of 2-3 people dedicated to put news on more. If you have too less time,
just spread the work between more people.
If everyone would be able to post this stuff none of the new things would be missed and news really would be released on time. There is so many new maps, mods and tournaments coming up all the time, but none of the ET sites publish everything. This would be good for reviving this game.

even for everyone or for noone, but the admins still have to approve the news,
Doesn't take that much time to check if the post is valid or not. Works perfectly on crossfire, but it's all ETpro based stuff over there.

Paul
4-07-2012, 14:19
The movie suggest/upload thing is already on the todo list, the news thingy I still gotta think about that :)