PDA

View Full Version : bloodsquadclan - donkeypunch!custom!

Jemstar
8-06-2012, 11:18
Hi,
just wanting to introduce our DonkeyPunch! server and the BloodSquadClan to the TB community!

In Brief:

We are not a new server, we have been around since 2005! We were the 5th server to use the NQ mod and the first NQ server with custom sounds!! We are 2.60b only with the NQ1.2.9 mod.

http://www.bloodsquadclan.donkeypunch.clanservers.com/news.php

http://et.trackbase.net/?mod=claninfo&cidx=394

* Visit to dl the latest NQ mod 1.2.9 and Soundpak (zzz_dp_2012_april.pk3) and add to your nq folder to save time when joining the server! Tho all dl should take less than 2.5mins and once you have them you will join immediately!!

* Visit to say hi and catch up on news and join in discussions

About Us:

We play for fun, but enjoy a good firefight! We have around 30 members, 15 that play very regularly and lots of regular guests. Some of our members are extremely capable of teaching you a lesson in ET!!! But we also have many members ranging from novice to competent. We are of all ages, from low teens to players in their 50's and from all over the world. All are welcome!!!

Recruiting:

We are always looking for new members. But regular guests are appreciated and valued.

Admin levels are awarded automatically (lua) at the following xp:

1000xp - Level 1 (regular guest)*
10000xp - Level 2 (trusted friend)*
45000xp - Level 3 (Member - Recruit)**

*Must have an etkey
**NO dual claning

Admins can promote/accept members at anytime based on their discretion. Alternatively you can post an app on our forums. XP and skill is irrelevant there. We look for people who play regularly and are nice and fun to play with.

Maps:

We have 14 maps in rotation at anytime, a nice mix of favorites like Adlernest, Supply, Goldrush-GA and Frostbite as well as a few custom maps to keep it fresh!

Settings:

IP - 8.2.121.145:27960
Teamspeak - 173.199.80.222:9182
Slots - 20 (2 reserved)
FF - On
Double Jump - On
PB - Off
Adrenaline - Off
XP - resets at 55000
Balanced teams - Off (Our admins will balance teams based on skill not numbers)
Bots - Generally a max of 4 bots who leave when players join

Rules:

type !rules ingame

Spawn Killing - Allowed
Lite swearing permitted - DON'T make it personal/be aware when younger players are on
Respect all Admins - Respect all players (take grievances to the forum)
No team Bleeding
No Trick jumps - No trick Plants (if dyno is reasonably gettable then you may be a bit tricky!!)
If a weapon is available it can be used - Stop Whining!!!
Have Fun!

JoNny
8-06-2012, 11:24
cool. Good luck with your clan! :)

Dookie
8-06-2012, 11:35
great server, great members, ,great Jemstar, good luck!

Jemstar
8-06-2012, 11:37
Haha Thanks Jonny and Dookiemeister ftw!!!:w00t:

Adrian
8-06-2012, 11:41
server is looking good and all the best bro.

Jemstar
8-06-2012, 12:34
Thanks Adrian!!

Papii
8-06-2012, 14:25
gl, been playing very few times back in 2k6 or 2k7! Good to see you still around, best wishes

mrmuppet
8-06-2012, 15:41
All the best Jemstar, seen you guys around for along time now, good luck with the mod.

speedyy7
8-06-2012, 18:30
Good luck with your server, i've played on it quite some time in 2006, nice environment to play in ;)

Jemstar
8-06-2012, 22:51
Thanks for the support guys (n' Gals if it applies), tho I wasn't around till 2009 we still have members that were there from the start!! And we are a little different from the average server and have tried to keep the same feel as the glory days when all slots were full!! To dream of the Good old Dayz!! We are a welcoming bunch and try to make all visitors feel at home!

Jemstar
11-06-2012, 11:58
Just letting everyone know we had a database meltdown on our server so sorry if anyone had issues trying to connect over the last 24hrs.

Good news is we did a full server wipe and reinstall and now everything is running sweet!!!

Like a new car!!!

daredevil
11-06-2012, 12:33
Used to play on DP (Donkey Punch) servers in 2006-07.... Good servers! Used to play their when Tatul was leader. Good to see u guys again.

Played a lot on {LW}, DP and SB NQ's while back! Good times.

Dookie
11-06-2012, 21:59
Used to play on DP (Donkey Punch) servers in 2006-07.... Good servers! Used to play their when Tatul was leader. Good to see u guys again.

yeah, i remembered it from that time also, was a great server, full of players, back then had 30 slots or so, but now how much i can see it went rly low, but still, for anyone who is looking for good server and fun people to play with, make sure you visit BS :)

Jemstar
12-06-2012, 08:27
@ Daredevil - Yep I think I have seen u there before..I've only been playing since 2009 and Tuli (TuLiPaN ) was leader with Xyn (Xyndicate9) I took over from them with Siegfried in March last year!!

@ Dookie - Yep Siegfried remembers those days when guests had to be kicked to allow members to join the server! Since I've been playing tho it hasn't been that busy. :( A lot of members get older and busier and move on. We get the odd new members along with some regulars and we are slowly building on numbers. Our ideology is to continue with custom sounds and a relaxed friendly atmosphere and therefore attract like minded players. Yep some dislike the dl that goes with that and that is fine. The ones who comeback do so as we are different from the frag servers with same ten maps and angry players that berate newbies for just being newbies..as if they were never new!! In short we are more oldskool!!

There are challenges in getting more players, especially as we are 2.60b dedicated and as such most new players dl game without the 2.60b patch and they wouldn't know how to patch it or that it even exists!!!

However despite this we will continue on and would love the server to be full again but also happy with 5 v 5 for a few hours a day! we are getting more Euro players which should hopefully extend our peak times from just the US peak. We are friends with |FBI| and =RDA= and play on each others servers.

To anyone who used to play back in the day you are most welcome to pop on for old times sake - we would love to see you again!!!

speedyy7
12-06-2012, 13:57

Sorry for the offtopic, but with which name did u played on Southbunker daredevil? i cant remember you >.<

Jemstar
13-06-2012, 07:30
Np Speedy I'm happy for the traffic!!!!

BTW Moneyman used to play heaps on DP when I first started playing in 2009... He isa great guy!!

daredevil
13-06-2012, 07:58
Sorry for the offtopic, but with which name did u played on Southbunker daredevil? i cant remember you >.<

hellreturns or Blacky... God damm that Telsa on SB was my favorite lol..

@Jemstar: Devoted to old days :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeCft3Gr8ds The vsay was one of the reason i used to play their ... I was vsay addict once upon a time... lol

speedyy7
13-06-2012, 13:22
hellreturns or Blacky... God damm that Telsa on SB was my favorite lol..

@Jemstar: Devoted to old days :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeCft3Gr8ds The vsay was one of the reason i used to play their ... I was vsay addict once upon a time... lol

i remember that name blacky :D but its a goddamn long time ago, was awesome :D and yes tesla instead of flamethrower was awesome, and the double uzi's, dynamite grenades, unlimited ammo too xD

too bad razzle has shut down his server :(

Jemstar
14-06-2012, 08:30
LOLOLOLOLOL Daredevil !!! The "You Ready?? Lets go!!" is our map intro music and Knight+Dreamer (former owner) still has it as his member vsay the hand grenade / f'ing mind part!!! And we like vsay addicts!! even the !spam vsay gets spammed lol As i said above there are still a few players that likz the fun sounds etc it's our point of difference!!! Most of the vsays get changed every six months but there are a few staples that make every SP.

You have a good memory to be able to quote that, and know it was our server!!!

Jemstar
15-06-2012, 13:24
Our map cycle:

Goldrush-GA
1944_Nordwind2
supplydepot
sp_delivery_te
op_desert
Adlernest
mlb_daybreak
industry2
Wolfsrudel3_final
baserace desert
frostbite
braundorf_final
Oasis
Cortex*

*There's a Cortex I played ages ago that is not this one with staircase and cable cart etc. It is based around a hallway and rooms off it. Plays much better than this one, but I cant find it!! All I find is this same one called a million diff beta and who versions but is the same map!!

Jemstar
7-07-2012, 08:28
New Map Cycle:

Goldrush-GA
caen2
supplydepot
bergen
pirates
adlernest
trmfght_beta2
castle eltz_beta1
wolfsrudel3_final
cathedral_final
frostbite
bremen_final
oasis
password2

Jemstar
21-08-2012, 11:25
Thanks to all the past regulars visiting lately..Have had some great battles!!

Latest Cycle:

Goldrush-GA
Haunted Mansion
supplydepot
Drush_b3
pirates
adlernest 2
Helicopter Assault M2
Lighthouse
wolfsrudel3_final
Kungfugrip Converted
frostbite
bremen_final
oasis
password2

Dookie
21-08-2012, 11:34
Jemfuck the best!

Jemstar
21-08-2012, 12:43
lolol ty dookiemeister!!

R3ap4r
22-08-2012, 00:13
I remember u, vague memories prolly because i was/am drunk, i'll try to visit if i don't forget :)

Jemstar
22-08-2012, 09:20
Thanks Reaper,

yeps I remember you have played a few times with us...Hope we do see you so0on!!

Jemstar
13-10-2012, 20:13
Oke been awhile!!

We are having a few Japanese themed maps over the coming weeks with a Japanese skin to bo0ot!!

Maps now are:
Goldrush-GA
Haunted Mansion
supplydepot
iwojima_day1_a1 (no BOTS)
pirates
adlernest 2
Snatch3
Lighthouse
wolfsrudel3_final
et_mor2_night_final
frostbite