PDA

View Full Version : Enemy Territory - rating?

galaxar
22-05-2012, 00:55
Hi, how the server ,,trackbase,, count the rating of players? Kills/death or death/kills or xp per minute? Thanks a lot....:embrassed:

giriel
22-05-2012, 10:04
This topic discusses the new rating method : http://forum.trackbase.net/threads/723-OFFICIAL-W-ET-Discussion-new-rating-method
The last pages contain the information you're looking for.

galaxar
22-05-2012, 23:57
Thx a lot.... ;)

mooc
1-06-2012, 23:18
Hello,
I am not very good with this kind of things so would you simplify how the engine/bot/whatever works and how it gives the ranking?
I just played couple of hours on some server and scored pretty nice stats. Still I see my rating in somewhere in ~13. Here is the link to my trackbase profile: http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=playerinfo&idx=116311 (I am aware that some of the sessions haven't taken to count)
What do I need to do to gain high ratings like top players (~30).

I read through that theard about new rating system but it was just too complicated and so on for stupid people like me.

Sincerely, mooc

MiLkZz
2-06-2012, 11:27
If you want a high rating, then this is what you have to work on:
-Amount of headshot / kill
-Accuracy
-Amount of deaths
-Amount of kills / min
-Damage given
-Best fragger

So what does this mean? Well I try to get 40 accuracy with 2-3 headshots a kill. I try to kill 100+ people / 30min.
And in this 30 min I will do my best do give as much damage as possible. This all is for your TSP, if you want your
regular rating to go up high too, try to die as least as possible. Because if you kill someone and stay alive for 45sec
you'll gain 8 exp if I remember correctly, doesn't really matter really. It's just that you'll get a pretty nice bonus.

Another important thing is that your TSP/rating gain is determined with the average TSP/rating on that map. So try
to roflestomp everyone, so they don't get much TSP. Many people have problems with this last thing. You can get all
the above, but if there are 2-3 people with the same stats, you wont get much rating.

But this is about it to get a high rating.

@mooc: unfortunately, it takes time to build up rating. So you can do really good maps, the +TSP/rating will be around the
2-3 in the beginning, so it takes like a day to reach 15+ rating, 2 days to reach 20+, and the higher you get the less +
you get / map. I am already happy with +0.05 TSP xd.