PDA

View Full Version : Nice wood clan double rating ? lol and steale menus from another srevers wow respect!

Ninjaa
12-04-2012, 12:56
Hey wood Clan,

Now Canavar you stole our etc menu and i see a lot of fake server with double rating wtf? Can you tell us WHY? Next problem is i see the same mapīs ?.... .... ..

http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=playerinfo&idx=3208387

Double rating

PLS WOOD STOP THAT...

giriel
12-04-2012, 14:20
The double rating is not their fault and is already fixed.

Ninjaa
12-04-2012, 15:56
nice to hear that thnx ^^

Ninjaa
16-04-2012, 10:11
Why you steal our etc menu ? Its the same ?? ??? ???? you didint answer my question :bad:

Ninjaa
18-04-2012, 00:42
Nice answer :D WOOD

Shagileo
18-04-2012, 02:16
Did you try to contact them on their forums or site ?

Ninjaa
18-04-2012, 11:07
Yep i did but wood leaders dont answer my question i m very angry for that.

Canavar PLS use your owne menu and stop fake servers.

Ninjaa
18-04-2012, 13:37
Canvar i see again double rtg wtf ....

Spl@$h~
18-04-2012, 14:08
It's not the first time that Wood steal stuff , they used to copy FA menu and other stuffs .pk3 .Ocne you DLed it from Wood you couldnt join FA servers anymore , had to delete all files and DL it again and again.

MiLkZz
18-04-2012, 14:44
True, if I want to join Etc I have to delete WOOD .pk3, other way around to join WOOD.
Quite irritating...

Ninjaa
19-04-2012, 00:22
True, if I want to join Etc I have to delete WOOD .pk3, other way around to join WOOD.
Quite irritating...

That is a big problem for us all mate :(

toynki
19-04-2012, 00:45
Quite irritating...

strange, thats not the case with my et
i can play on both servers without doing anything, just executing a cfg which contains the ip of the server i want to join

MiLkZz
19-04-2012, 09:29
strange, thats not the case with my et
i can play on both servers without doing anything, just executing a cfg which contains the ip of the server i want to join

That is weird because I always connect with IP too :s.

toynki
19-04-2012, 13:20
strange, maybe restart et and then connect, and not connect to A server and then switch to B server, possible thats not working

Ninjaa
19-04-2012, 14:05
Why is wood not answer our question ? Change your pk3 WOOD pfff

toynki
19-04-2012, 14:22
maybe they are too shy to answer :D
like mccloud if i greet him he cant answer too, maybe he is also too shy to talk to a stranger he only knows over the internet and a computer game
AND I SAY HELLO TO HIM EVERY TIME I SEE HIM ON A SERVER

Onni:]
19-04-2012, 17:03
WOOD members don't seem to talk English.. I once requested them to unban me but I think they didn't understand what I meant ^^ Well luckily the ban is gone

Dragonji
19-04-2012, 23:39
Quite irritating...
cl_allowdownload 0

Mccloud
20-04-2012, 01:14
maybe they are too shy to answer :D
like mccloud if i greet him he cant answer too, maybe he is also too shy to talk to a stranger he only knows over the internet and a computer game
AND I SAY HELLO TO HIM EVERY TIME I SEE HIM ON A SERVER
You are not even worth saying hello to, besides that, you are not my buddy or friend. And you never was, or have been. and never will be in the future.

Nice one though trying to turn this thread into an attack post against me, shows how mature you, and your clan still is. and I Don't understand your problem, considering I have never said anything to you or your mates since i'm mature enough to leave it as it is, you are always having a little bitch fit and it's getting tedious reading the comments that spouts from that fat gob of yours

So no, I'm not shy, here's your answer why I don't bother playing your troll games

HellfiG
20-04-2012, 09:16
cl_allowdownload 0

Doesn't help? Won't you get that error: 'Missing .pk3 files - server disconnected' (something like that)?

About WOOD: You need to talk with them in private in French, because most members can't or hardly can speak English.
I don't know why you (ninjaa) direct yourself to Canavar in a Trackbase topic, instead of trying more than just a pm to get in touch with him.
Just posting something on their 'chatbox', will make them read whatever you want to ask/accuse.

Ninjaa
20-04-2012, 10:38
He is not giving answer mate and i m very pissed of wood. Change your just fk menu (WOOD) damn. It was hard to make a pk3 and wood took my menu.

sosA
20-04-2012, 10:45
This thread is only here to bf on WOOD and to get themselfs more recognition. Not saying it aint true what happened, but this is just a popularity stunt imo. Posting this whole issue here is just as useful as asking F|A for an unban on AxE servers.
Most effect it would have had like Hellfig said. This is a useless post which eventually isn't even helping this issue. They will look here, but wont do shit about it. Its completely useless

Ninjaa
20-04-2012, 11:12
This thread is only here to bf on WOOD and to get themselfs more recognition. Not saying it aint true what happened, but this is just a popularity stunt imo. Posting this whole issue here is just as useful as asking F|A for an unban on AxE servers.
Most effect it would have had like Hellfig said. This is a useless post which eventually isn't even helping this is issue. They will look here, but wont do shit about it. Its completely useless

You right mate i think he will not answer. :D

Ok close thread

Ninjaa
20-04-2012, 11:13
Most effect it would have had like Hellfig said. This is a useless post which eventually isn't even helping this is issue. They will look here, but wont do shit about it. Its completely useless

You right mate i think he will not answer. :D

Ok close thread

Hy0...
20-04-2012, 13:27
Wait, I once went to Etc server and now evrytime I start Et, there is this Etc Menu, but I want WOOD menu ^^ Anyone knows how to resolve this problem?
Thx in advance!

toynki
20-04-2012, 13:59
thanks to hear your answer Mccloud, and I personally dont think to say hello on a server to someone with whom, i think i have played about two or three years together, is rude or a troll game, in my honest opinion!!!

toynki
20-04-2012, 14:08
@Mccloud too: Also i have never attacked your clan in any way and you call me unmature!!! Dont take this game too serious dude its a GAME and games are for FUN, not a fulfilling life event, just to make this difference clear and my position concerning this game!! I am not living ONLY FOR ET!

JoNny
20-04-2012, 16:46
i think the thread question has been cleared, so /close to avert more unnecessary posts:<