PDA

View Full Version : Bug or names stolen?

Onni:]
31-03-2012, 16:23
So when I opened trackbase a few minutes ago I noticed that all my names are gone (In the "Reserved Names" bar where you can also see the rating of the name). However, when I go to "Reserve Names" I can see them all there. Then I checked my name *Onni:]*, it didn't even let me to view my fans anymore... I'm a bit worried.. hope somebody knows what's going on.

31-03-2012, 16:24
And it also looks like my signature is gone too lol

giriel
31-03-2012, 16:59
Both problems should be solved, thanks for reporting :)

31-03-2012, 17:11
Oh now I see them, thanks for fixing it .)

Sapientia
31-03-2012, 19:43
i have the same problem with the fans it says how may i have but wont show them lolz :>.

also i have noticed that when you click on to a clans tb page you can only see there "rate" score not there tsp is that only me or is it everyone who cant see that?

SergeXE
31-03-2012, 21:10
Thanks for fixing the signatures, also I tried to view "fans" as there seems to be a problem as mentioned above and I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /home/shared/func/functions.user.php on line 65

also i have noticed that when you click on to a clans tb page you can only see there "rate" score not there tsp is that only me or is it everyone who cant see that?
I can see the TSP for clan pages.

Sapientia
31-03-2012, 23:13
hmm then i wonder what is causing the issu for me? when i click for eg ctrl all i see is this http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/captureyy.png/
i see no tsp on there just rate :/

SergeXE
31-03-2012, 23:49
hmm then i wonder what is causing the issu for me? when i click for eg ctrl all i see is this http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/captureyy.png/
i see no tsp on there just rate :/

My bad, I misunderstood you but the link cleared it up. No, I cannot see the TSP scores just like you pointed out on the link as well. :D
I think they will be adding it soon.

Sapientia
1-04-2012, 09:21
hah :> thought it was just me lolz.

JoNny
1-04-2012, 10:58
The developers got much stuff to do but will fix iz up soon;)