PDA

View Full Version : Wha+ The...Proof?! #FrAGPROOF #Slideshow - WHTeam

Fatal1ty
8-02-2012, 23:09
http://oi53.tinypic.com/k5mol.jpg

Hello,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yweH5BnSmQ

I'm aware of that the pictures are in bad quality that's why i included orginal ones. Both unedited and those which has been edited. Maybe this isn't anything special but some people may find it funny or just bitchy.

I specialy love the part where he says "Why does he care how I'm rating" and "They gonna delate your rating if we whore" or something smiliar don't really remember right now I'm so tired just came back from teakwondoo training so cu tomorrow guys. Peace

IMAGEPACK: http://www.mediafire.com/?wrrbj2z80rrvof2

HellfiG
9-02-2012, 00:10
That's why I'm proud to be wht :D
Good job fata.

I definitely think they should be punished for abusing the rate system/tracker.
Laughing with it, making it look ridiculous,... All signs of idiots.
There are guys spending literately spending days to get in top 10.
These wtf-guys/girls can do it in a day, if they want.
It's a shame that those guys/girls are even allowed to rate like that.
It's an insult to those who try to get rate just on pure skills.
I know there is a second ranking now, but that doesn't mean it isn't an insult to us!

On the other hand I know:
What can tb do about it?
Block that server of his rate?
Kick that whole clan?
Reset rate to 0 AGAIN?
...?

1) You guys have IP of all who connects to TB.
2) Ban there clan, make sure they can't make a new clan by banning there IP from the mySQL database, or w/e database you use.
3) They still can use other IP. I know. But it isn't that hard to track down those system abuser. They are really really really dumb to rate with 40-60ppm, on a server where a top-skiller can get a max of 30ppm.

Letting these guys do w/e they want, without any consequences is an insult to TB and to whom who rates honest,with dignity and skills.
I ask a punishment for this clan.
Something got to happen against them.
They are laughing in YOUR faces about TB.

If you would let them do that, and continue to ignore them, than why in heavens sake would we still care about tb?
They don't give a shit. They just want to get high rate in a way that's equal to cheating.

Just do what every admin does on his server:
Ban cheaters. =D

Regards,

Hell

JoNny
9-02-2012, 12:48
Well,
i think it's not really nice to get the rate like this, but reset rate or ban a clan isn't in, because we have another way of prohibit this.
We made a new tracking system which shows who is whoring etc, so you just have to look on the skill top list / skill clan top list , which shows the 'real' good players which make their rate with frags and not with whore. We are also working on this system and fixing bugs like the server scan.
:')

detoren
9-02-2012, 13:56
Skill top list is ok but its not on every server so not in contact with real world ^^. Maybe it woold be great if we coold lock rate and skill saperate.

HellfiG
9-02-2012, 14:45
Johnny, you know I like you.
You already helped me in the past a couple times.

But what you're saying now is what I was trying to avoid:
I know there is a second ranking now, but that doesn't mean it isn't an insult to us!

Lets take an example of a very skilled player: Dizz.
He want tot be n1 in both rankings. And so far he is doing well.
What if some idiot gets his rate by ABUSING the system, and become n1?
What's the point for Dizz to try to be n1, while an idiot with 26 rate can get +0.30 just by adding xp and eventually break all rate-max-records...
I ask you, if all admins can do this, than what's the point of TB?
I always liked rate/tb.
But this is just ridiculous.
If you guys won't do anything, than it would be the same as:
"Hey guys, you can add xp to a player!
Just get a Jaymod (or silent?) server, let it run on ET, take a few players, and add some xp! And you can be n1, with noooo consequences"

I'm trying to make this ridiculous, to let you see how ridiculous it is, by not doing a thing about it.
A ban sound harsh, xp-reset sounds more as fair.
But come on... They keep doing it, same guys, over and over again.
How many registered people are on TB? (not names, but people in the database)
That (approximately) many guys care about rate.
If then some idiot mess up the whole system, than that's just very sad if you let him/them.

I'll be quiet now. I'm a little disappointed that not more guys share their opinion. I'm sure many will agree with me, with most what I say here.
I'm curious what you guys gonna do about it, IF you're even gonna do something about it.

Regards,

Glenn

Edit: Have said that, I want to tell, and agree that the new Ranking/skill list is INDEED a better ranking.
And indeed it shows us, who whore and who doesn't. But you CAN'T replace that list for the old list, because not that many servers are compatible for skill list.
Therefore the old list is still important to REAL raters.

Jari
9-02-2012, 15:27
lol this is weird,
still dont know how they can do this stuff oO

toynki
9-02-2012, 15:34
just ignoring the fact of power abusing, thats why the world looks like how it looks like, nobody doing nothing against this s**t.
@hellfag: i am confident your statement is true and righteous but hopefully tb team is doing something against it!!!

Hy0...
6-03-2012, 18:41
Yo, the letters are so small, I cant see a godamn thing...
But this players should definitively be banned!