PDA

View Full Version : Clan |W$| HACKING servers and site clan

pitbull291
23-01-2012, 09:48
I have one information . Clan |W$| wery like hacking servers and site clans . Today morning mr zer0 from clan |W$| hacking our server and site , demage mysql informations in website our clan |K$W|. warn you against them. When you become their enemy, awaits you the same penalty. BAD Clan.

Paul
23-01-2012, 11:12
I have one information . Clan |W$| wery like hacking servers and site clans . Today morning mr zer0 from clan |W$| hacking our server and site , demage mysql informations in website our clan |K$W|. warn you against them. When you become their enemy, awaits you the same penalty. BAD Clan.

Any proof before making such accusations?

pitbull291
23-01-2012, 11:16
Admin server and admin website check this now. Thesame problem had clan .e3x from server 80.72.37.13:27960 POLSKI WOLFENSTEIN XPSAVE @zabijaka.pl
Thesame problem the nickname of a man Zer0 (hack server ) Ask admin .e3x

timoon
23-01-2012, 11:43
There is no proof because none of |W$| members hacked your server nor webpage. If you think your webpage was hacked, you should rather contact police than spam trackbase forum, making false accusation.

pitbull291
23-01-2012, 12:35
Last time somebody write the same words (POLICE) but later you laugh of this . So i think we waiting for all logins , IP , etc. Maybe better will all see this you funny hax my clan and before clan e3x. Clan e3x thesame check and send evidence

Rudi
23-01-2012, 13:36
lol you're fun :D

Seriously, if you've been hacked you should contact the police and let them deal with it. They will sort out the IP Tracing etc.

pitbull291
23-01-2012, 13:45
Yes , fun :D Served down , webside down - yes , fun . Nice Rudi

Ultra...
23-01-2012, 14:08
Please clarify this issue and I hope that Pit apologizes for wrongful prosecution!

pitbull291
23-01-2012, 14:25
We waiting for answer administration server zabijaka.pl and website. If this is not you fault, apology for all...

Patriot
23-01-2012, 14:27
googled the mysql prob your server has, maybe this can help you --> http://forum.qnap.com/viewtopic.php?t=11379

well im not sure but maybe its worth trying?

pitbull291
23-01-2012, 14:32
OK. THX for help. We try one

pitbull291
23-01-2012, 15:15
This is message from website :
Server #14 is having MySQL problems
We apologize for the inconvenience, as the MySQL server #mysql2.000webhost.com is currently inaccessible. We suspect that the hardware might be the cause and we have dispatched an engineer to the datacenter to check it out. MySQL service should be available again in about 1 hour.

Please do not submit and tickets about this issue and do not increase our work load as we are fully dedicated in resolving this MySQL problem. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sorry for website. One trouble its finish = |W$|+ website hacking = not they, Im sorry |W$|, my fault
Now we waiting for answer from server ET. exactly at the same time server and webside its down :O , strange. OK waiting answer server admin

Rudi
23-01-2012, 15:39
Yes , fun :D Served down , webside down - yes , fun . Nice Rudi
It is pretty fun.

You can't expect reliability from a free webhost now, can you?

Anyway the fun thing I was referring to was your blame of hacking, it's hillarious =)

pitbull291
23-01-2012, 15:54
Yes , different website , different server games ( net76 & zabijaka.pl ) Thesame time all its down. Ups Maybe coincidence??

Admin sent answer:
Nie chodził ponieważ maszyna s9 uległa awarii, awaria została usunięta o około 14.

Przy próbie wejścia do panelu administracyjnego gdy maszyna jest wyłączona może dojść do tego co Pan opisał, czasem wystarczy odczekać kilka minut a czasem trzeba usunąć ciasteczka/sesje w przeglądarce.

Pozdrawiam,
Administrator Zabijaka.pl

Do not walk because s9 machine crashed, the failure has been removed by about the 14th

When you enter the control panel when the machine is turned off may be what you described, sometimes just wait a few minutes and sometimes you have to delete cookies / sessions in the browser.

Regards,
administrator Zabijaka.pl

strange but true

OK. Werry sorry |W$| clan, I ask the honor of you

Post OFF

anurag007
23-01-2012, 17:55
dude ,have you got any proof like ss or video hacking on your clan server.maybe contact your forum hoster and ask them to trace his ip and then tell to police

epsi
23-01-2012, 20:13
dude ,have you got any proof like ss or video hacking on your clan server.maybe contact your forum hoster and ask them to trace his ip and then tell to police

pls. read the hole thread b4 you post. He already said that it wasnt hacked :S

RaFaL
23-01-2012, 22:02
Hello Everyone as a part of |K$W| Clan We'd like to say sorry to |W$| sorry but we knew that someone from your clan is doing things like that.
But it wasn't our fault that forum and server went down in almost same time
Server went down between 3-4am CET
Forum a bit later 6-9am CET

There were no announcments about it Zabijaka.pl noticed that machine went down 2pm so ?

About forum

Server #14 is having MySQL problems
We apologize for the inconvenience, as the MySQL server #mysql2.000webhost.com is currently inaccessible. We suspect that the hardware might be the cause and we have dispatched an engineer to the datacenter to check it out. MySQL service should be available again in about 1 hour.

This massage appear after few hours after when forum went down.