PDA

View Full Version : DRi to Silent mod

relic
20-01-2012, 00:14
We just moved to silent mod as jaymod been slow and many strange bugs since no pb and all new etkeys.

http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=claninfo&cidx=270

Jari
23-01-2012, 20:36
good!, silEnt mod pwns:p
we've got it also on our server, if u need some tips feel free to add me on xfire mate!

relic
24-01-2012, 07:03
well to bad our server host had to re-imagine our whole server :( meaning everything gone and the one thing we didnt have backup on was the silent config that took ages to get up. so we now after 3 days downtime back on jaymod and right now im to tired to working on silent cfg so lets see what happens but now its like i said jaymod again.

daredevil
24-01-2012, 13:17
relic, if you like you can use my silent config and modify the jump settings and other things as you need.

Adrian
24-01-2012, 13:43
well to bad our server host had to re-imagine our whole server :( meaning everything gone and the one thing we didnt have backup on was the silent config that took ages to get up. so we now after 3 days downtime back on jaymod and right now im to tired to working on silent cfg so lets see what happens but now its like i said jaymod again.

Where do you host?

Patriot
24-01-2012, 14:03
well yeah you can also get a copy of our silent cfg, ff on, dj off

check it on 81.91.242.31:27967 if you like it or thinks its easy to mod to your needs just catch me on xfire patriotqube

Jari
24-01-2012, 16:14
verry friendly guys ^^

relic
24-01-2012, 19:35
thanks for that.. i might take up on that.. right now i have some other problems with the new installed server :(
made a custom application that checks a log file made by ET when people use the getstatus exploit but somehow im not able to run netsh longer :(
So looks like i got my work cut out for me coming week. getting damn tired and should switch game to Solitare...

relic
18-03-2013, 14:05
Finally came around to setup Silent mod again and since 3 days DRi is running silent mod.
Same settings as always (no shotgun or molotov :unsure:) but doublejump and adren for all and get full skills instant.

So if you want a server that stand out and a server with history, good regulars and place for mayham & chaos where u can do anything u want and make fun of the people who cry about little baby shit like Arty and spawnkilling then DRi is for you.

Jari
19-03-2013, 19:31
big ups!
:top: