PDA

View Full Version : Playlock

SergeXE
20-12-2011, 00:00
Hi,

Someone had too much time in their hands to play under my name and rate me down from the #1 position in the global toplist. It's not a big deal, but is there any other preventive measures besides playlock and name changes, that people can secure their name and rating without having to worry about it in the future?

http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=playerinfo&idx=1650804

Spl@$h~
20-12-2011, 02:43
Hey , to recover your rating , please PM Paul !

the only way to protect your name correctly is to use Playlock , just cost 1-2 clicks to activate or desactivate when you want to play , yeah of course need to think about it each time you quit or wanna play .. but thats what it cost to be safe ..

Colortags arent 100% safe ... except if you use complicated ones ( you also need to remove them or set correct ones in game too which takes more time i guess than using Playlock )

For the moment thats the only way we found , there is no talk about something else yet.

Olykiller
20-12-2011, 11:52
just use decent colortags, cant believe this is still happening to ppl...

Paul
21-12-2011, 15:05
Hi,

Someone had too much time in their hands to play under my name and rate me down from the #1 position in the global toplist. It's not a big deal, but is there any other preventive measures besides playlock and name changes, that people can secure their name and rating without having to worry about it in the future?

http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=playerinfo&idx=1650804

Your lucky next time, please make good use of the playlock/colortags to prevent this happening in the future ;)

Torte
21-12-2011, 22:14
nice job,very fair @ tb-team

be careful next time SergeXE.

SergeXE
22-12-2011, 04:57
Your lucky next time, please make good use of the playlock/colortags to prevent this happening in the future ;)

Thanks Paul, and thanks Splash for your answer. :)

Shagileo
23-12-2011, 01:09
Issue solved - thread closed
If you encounter a similar problem, please open a new thread.

Thank you !